Antoine Hunter's blessing to Share!

Antoine hunter share his thought and word to the people!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wonderful deaf owner

A quick note 
Every year I go visit californa school for Deaf in Fremont school  and give my time ... Many various ways... Last year I was president of BDA we attracted so many people to sign up for black Deaf advocate.. 

While this year I not president of BDA however I was there to present Deaf owner business... I love my business and I want to continue support deaf culture ... 

It was great to sit amount other Deaf owner business... 



Proudly loving culture Deaf culture.. I thanks all those who remember me..

1 comment:

Mike Baer said...

It was a terrific event for aspiring Deaf business owners and CSD Deaf students. You all shared great advices, experiences, tips, and wisdoms. Thank you.

Antoine, what is the best way for me to reach you? Email, text, or VP? You can reach me at text (510) 921-0031 or email mike@convorelay.com.

Thank you again! Mike Baer